[Reader-list] A Just Peace in Kashmir? Reflections on Dynamicsof Change By Richard Shapiro

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:47:45 IST 2009

Dear Taha. Since this reply may not be of any interest to other listers, I
am keeping it off line.

I think your suggestion is worth considering. And if the circumstances did
not deter me, I would definitely do so. The fact is that I do not follow
Indian media much. I got to know about Manipur's current situation from this
list. And after that 1 mail I was expecting some postings from "human"
rights activists. Being out of touch, I do not know how human is being
defined these days.

As time permits, I will be able to do justice to your expectations. I have
done my share of contributions towards various social movements, including
those going on in NagaLand and mManiPur when I was in India.

Thanks