[Reader-list] A Just Peace in Kashmir? Reflections on

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:28:20 IST 2009

Dear Taraprakash,

My apologies, if you are
hurt, even if inadvertently.

It was only intended to draw
attention to the typical mindset that stubbornly refuses to see pan Islamism as
a motivating force behind the Kashmiri separatism as well as acknowledge
continued attempts by others who have their own strategic interest in the
region, to encourage fissiparous tendencies in Kashmir (...the ‘propaganda’ paper in
question being one such case….).

I take inspiration from
the sheer courage of the differently abled in their endeavour to face the challenges
of life. I am with you in your struggle for equality & fear treatment .In
fact I very keenly follow the efforts of Mr.Abidi & other activists in this
regard.

Warm regards

Lalit Ambardar