[Reader-list] A Just Peace in Kashmir? Reflections on

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:07:18 IST 2009

Dear LA and all. Being blind myself, the derogatory, insensitive and offensive use of the word "blind" is the main issue for me. It may be a digression from discussion on Shapiro's article, but for those like me who are fighting to get equality and fair treatment for the differently abled, this is the main point. Let us try to recognize that what is margin for us may be the center for others. Let me again urge you not to equate "blind" with stupid and ignorant person.

Thanks