[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:28:43 IST 2009

Promoting an ideology or principle is like marketing a product which is
required only for a product whicgh is new. A public debate is required only
when there is a dispute. Promotion is the responsibility of a marketng
organization like the seventh day advantist.
RSS may not have understood the social or the cultural field, may be it
requires the explanation from people who may have understood it to say RSS
have not understood. It has become a trend, fashion, fad to say the Indian
tradition is old fashioned etc. etc. May be to project an image of ultimate
secularism.
Tollerance and Islam, this is something which evryone will take it with a
bag full of salt.
So successful has been Macaulay to  have such views that the objective has
been served.
Regards,
V Murali