[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:11:19 IST 2009

Dear Javed,
 propaganda by few for their livelihood is not new to society, but the
individuals in society can feel the difference of the words and actions. In
any organisation, when volunteers are many, some may be deviant, some
compliant, that is the reason, society always recognizes that terrorist
apprehended is muslim by name, but muslims are not terrorists.Like any other
deviants some on the fringes may feel that they have to retaliate the
violence, but what individuals in society fail to understand is violence
only breeds more of it. There are enough propaganda and speeches that go on
in society, after nammaaz I also had to bear the hate speech on the
loudspeakers regularly but that does not mean that mulsims are preaching
hatred, only some mullas do it for their collecton to soar.!

 And there are new type of evangelists who are "chrstian brahmins" who
preach "vedas" for the gullible,  with foreign funds,as the new bible of
Veda.!

Regards,

Rajen.

--