[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:22:25 IST 2009

Dear Murali ji

The nefarious activities of the Mughals (assuming you are true), can't be
totally washed away. If it can be properly proved and publicly debated as
well, (after a proper intellectual debate on the subject, that is), we can
certainly condemn it. But I dont' see what we can do other than that, except
for learning lessons from it and vowing not to repeat it again.

The RSS exists as we live our lives, and if these are the activities which
are going to happen, we will be responsible towards our future generations
as well for making them live in an insecure environment. And we as a society
are also having a conscience and are responsible towards our own selves.
Therefore, it must be our objective to root such kind of ideologies which
promote the unfreedoms of others and make them live lives of deprivation and
incapabilities, which is against the very basis of human rights and even
Indian culture, as it has stood in its times.

As for Akbar, who cares?

Regards

Rakesh