[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:26:57 IST 2009

Dear Murali ji

Please specify the sources of some of your arguments.(5th, 6th, 1st
Secondly, since you have put up arguments against Islam and Christianity,
and earlier about Muslims as well, can you tell what to do with all these?
Nobody, I have seen on this forum, has the guts to tell at least what to do
with these people. At least the VHP says that Muslims and Christians must be
given patriotic education (when asked that is, and may be RSS schools may be
the best place to give that to them probably, in VHP's eyes). What would you
like to do with them?

I don't say Muslims are right or wrong. Also, some of these voices are
mainly elitist, unlike say people on the ground level, the common people. At
least let us know what their views are as well. And assuming Muslims still
want India to be an Islamized nation, does it mean we destroy their mosques
and drive them out of this country (or throw them into the sea) to stop it?
Even the NDA govt. did not dare to do that, nor can the BJP even with a full
majority on its own.(Infact, Golwalkar doesn't want Muslims to be thrown
away, but always be subjected to a life of 'dhimmis' where by they pay their
taxes and live based on goodwill of the majority community)

Awaiting your reply

Regards

Rakesh