[Reader-list] Crime and No Punishment: Malegaon Blast Accused Get a Respite

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:30:09 IST 2009

A SIMI has an ideiology, Seventh Adventists have an ideology and the
list goes on.

Just as many others have no other business but claiming to be secular
and constant bashing on any one talking pro-hinduism and calling hindu
fanaticism.

Krishna fought for justice and he has also stated that to get justice
no method is wrong or dubious.

Talking of ideologies

1. At this point I would like to quote his very words of St Xavier.
“When I have finished baptising the people, I order them to destory
the huts in which they keep their idols; and I have them break the
statues of their idols into tiny pieces, since they are now
Christians. I could never come to an end describing to you the great
consolation which fills my soul when I see idols being destroyed by
the hands of those who had been idolaters,” (from The Letters and
Instructions of Francis Xavier, 1993, pp 117-8).

2. Seven states, led by Italy, urged the union to recognise a
"historical truth" and refer explicitly to the "Christian roots of
Europe" in its new constitution. The largely Catholic states of Italy
Poland, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
have made clear they want more. The Vatican has made clear that it
wants a reference to Christianity in the document. "If you are the
prime minister of a Catholic country it would be very useful to have
the Pope on your side, especially when you hold a referendum on the
constitution," said one diplomat. It is an Irony, that VATICAN wants
christianity included in the Constitution of the EU, while scoffing at
certain sections stance of a HINDU nation.

3. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad  was against partition, but the intentions
were sinister. Do you know what Maulana Abul Kalam Azad had to say on
the partition which he had stated in his book. Maulana Abdul Kalam
Azad, a so-called 'liberal' and 'secular' Muslim, led a campaign
against 'Vande Maataram' on the grounds that it was 'anti-Islamic'. He
had opposed the partition of India and Jawaharlal Nehru was quick to
declare him 'a great nationalist leader', but the Maulana in his book
"India Wins Freedom" has discussed the reason for his opposition. He
was of the opinion that the creation of a separate Muslim state would
divide the Muslim population and India would have fewer number of
Muslims, thus dealing a blow to the process of Islamization of India,
hence the opposition.

4. In 1924, Tagore's genuine fears about the divided loyalty of
Muslims appeared in Times of India (18-4-1924): 'A very important
factor which is making it almost impossible for Hindu-Muslim unity to
become an accomplished fact is that the Muslims cannot confine their
patriotism to any one country. I had frankly asked many Muslims
whether, in the event of any Mohammedan power invading India, they
would stand side by side with their Hindu neighbours to defend their
common motherland, I was not satisfied with the reply I got from them.
I can definitely state that such men as Mr.Mohammed Ali have declared
that under no circumstances is it permissible for any Mohammden
whatever be his country to stand against any Mohammadan'.

5. Maulana Mohammed Ali who paid this 'noble' (!!) tribute to Mahatma
Gandhi in 1924 in Aligarh and Ajmer: 'However pure Mr. Gandhiji's
character may be, he must appear to me from the point of view of
religion inferior to any Mussalman, even though he be without
character'. An year later when he was questioned at a public meeting
in Lucknow, the immortal and irreplaceable Maulana Mohammed Ali
cheerfully accepted and even 'improved' (!!) upon his previous command
performance by saying: Yes, according to my religion and creed, I do
hold an adulterous and a fallen Mussalman to be better than Mahatma
Gandhi. That is religion over national pride for you.

6. Maulana Mohammed Ali was given the supreme honour by the
ever-nervous towards the Muslims, Congress Party to preside over the
Kakinada Session of the Congress in 1923. Mr.Mohammed Ali declared
that under no circumstances is it permissible for any Mohammden
whatever be his country to stand against any Mohammadan".

7. The Vatican Ideology
The previous pope during the World Parliament of Religions passed a
resolution a few years ago proclaiming that all religions were various
pathways to One Ultimate Reality and called for unity and brotherhood
of all religions, the Vatican came out with a prompt rejection of the
view and emphatically proclaimed that Roman Catholicism was the only
true religion and others could not be accepted to be true.

Good luck.

Regards,
V Murali