[Reader-list] Fw: Imran Hashmi takes a U turn

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 13:55:26 IST 2009

Rakesh,     boycott by what......?
    The thoughts if are good, worth thinking over, the source does not
matter, as the source of such thoughts will eventually go out of the
material world.Galeleo was blinded by custodians of faith, his thought
remained, further explained by Keplar and many more thoughts have come to
understand the subjective and objective spheres of life.

  Boycott in society affects only the egos and not the thoughts as they have
their own intrinsic values, which all of us evaluate, best to our capacities
to understand and appreciate them.
  If the thoughts are of little values, they sink by their own weight.

You are a free citizen, if you wish to boycott, it is your right, albeit
without violent words and actions,but being in society, such boycott  does
not work, caste boycotts have now given way to cruel violence of enforcing
such acts, in due course they also will get covered by the system of rule of
laws as awareness grows.

Few months before this post, some had gumption to boycott some ids from the
list for alleged fanatic hindu views, but had no conviction nor the courage
to boycott rabid muslim views of the ids.! That is our rule of laws and
secularism at work.

Regards,

Rajen.

--