[Reader-list] India on a list of countries which have failed to protect its religious minorities adequately

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:30:42 IST 2009

I had also sent you a link on the changing demography in India.

I stand corrected. Well I should have stated a murderer.

If a rational analysis is done on the demographic classification of
muslims, the people in the A and B class cities opt for formal
education, while in C class villages the Madrasas are the prime
education centers.

Regards,
V Murali