[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Mon Aug 17 17:10:54 IST 2009

dear Rakesh,

I had earlier written on this in this list.

I sincerely think that if you are tracking a process or an issue over
time blog is the best place. List buries texts.

It will be highly beneficial if we could know of a blog that regularly
gives a compilation of the links, commentaries, reports, data about
RTF we can recommend others to it and the sense of coverage will help
people see the issue in it's evolution, contestation and multiple
directions. You can keep posting consolidated updates to the list
regularly of the blog.

Taha's information tracking postings if consolidated in one blog would
be a substantial resource base. Now it is buried and is difficult to
track. And also limited to only the list members.

You can set up an RSS feed on RTF and people can benefit a lot from it.

This i am saying after considering the way we use archives of lists
and realizing that lists are great with threads (threaded discussions)
and blog with material coverage.

warmly
jeebesh