[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:51:29 IST 2009

Dear Jeebesh and Taha,
          and "all" in the list,

 while it is an issue of expressing ones thoughts, Taha may note that when
he addresses "all", it is pertinent to "all" to know the "change" that are
being suggested by id cards, as it will affect "all" in their day to day
life.

And Jeebesh is perfectly right when Taha has the right to say what he wants
"all" to know about this id cards, "all" have right hear what Jeebesh has
thoughts about the same so that "all" can understand what is going on for
this "change."

 As to other issue of excessive chit chat, my sincere apologies for the chit
chat that I indulged in with few ids, which was surely not worth-while as we
"all" like to see, hear and write what we like to see, hear and again
apologise for the chit-chat., which should have been personal chat, not for
the list.
    A word of caution, though, who censors and will be the filter for a
society that abhors censors but likes the society to be aesthetic.!

Regards,

Rajen.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Jeebesh <jeebesh at sarai.net> wrote:

> dear All,
>

> http://kafila.org/2009/08/17/expert-committee-on-metadata-and-data-standards-for-personal-identification/
>
> for the data tables that will/may become part of national
> identification number/card that Taha had mailed a few days back.
> Please pass this link around and build the comment and analysis
> sediment on it. This list will hopefully benefit from it.
>

> On 18-Aug-09, at 12:37 AM, Taha Mehmood wrote:
>
> > I hope I have made my self absolutely clear and I certainly do not
> > want to see any more of -please do this with your material -please do
> > that with your material- mails from you Jeebesh. I am sorry!!!
>
> Interesting.
>
> Why you do you think you can forbid me from keep saying to you this?
> Strange logic. You keep posting, but i can as a subscriber keep
> telling you what i feel will be better. Why be so self righteous about
> it.?
>
> Anyway, my mail was to Rakesh not to you. So why think i was writing
> to you.? Strange.
>
> A little less preciousness will help.:)
>
> warmly
> jeebesh