[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:38:23 IST 2009

Dear Jeebesh,

Of course!! No one can forbid you from posting anything you want. But
I am glad that you choose to term an unsolicited suggestion to a third
party on the list to do or not to do something as -self righteous-
because this could be how I may have felt about your activism.

I did not know about the development of a new reader-list protocol
that only particular people who are addressed to in a mail can reply,
even if one's name also figures in the mail. Interesting!!!

> A little less preciousness will help.:)

-Likewise-

Love :)

Taha

PS Thanks for posting the links which I sent you on Kafila. I
personally do no't think that discussion is any different from what we
get on the RL. We still do not know what the personal identification
data stands for?