[Reader-list] a letter to Sarai admin

Srikanth Thunga thungas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:47:56 IST 2009

How many of you are aware of sarai reader list archive? The link is here:
https://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/

For people who think that there is an overload of information on sarai email
list, I would like to suggest an alternative
Step 1. Do not unsubscribe from the list. Setup filters on your email to
archive emails from sarai
Step 2. Use the above link to browse only the topics that interest you. You
can browse by thread, sender, date, subject

until a better solution is implemented which might take a couple of weeks.

Request everyone to stay on as a member so that the lively discussion
continues...

Regards,
-Srikanth
(a very recent member of sarai)