[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 20:16:25 IST 2009

Dear Rakeshji,
               You are a brilliant boy, I never expected defeatism from your end.In spite of differing opinions, I admire you for clarity in your thoughts and would request you not to leave the forum under protest.If there are reasons other than this, I wouldn't comment.
With all the best for you,
Sincerely yours,

(A.K.MALIK)