[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:26:25 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh, and "all",
   it is very unfair to be so judgemental about the whole episode, and we
discuss and exchange thoughts and in the process if the others are not keen
on such issues or may not join issues, it is not always correct to say that
they are not interested,

when Taha posts his research on ids and the corollaries of the views, it is
creation of awareness that matters, nothing personal, some appreciate the
efforts, some respond, many will not, but all are keen to know the breeze of
change for better or worse, so let us not be in haste to judge.

 Yes, at times, I felt, our "discussions" could have been our chats, not to
clutter list, which I feel is reasonable.

Regards,

Rajen.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Rakesh Iyer <rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> From now on, I would not be posting any RTF articles anymore on this site.
> My blog is:
>
> raahein.wordpress.com
>
> Anybody who wishes to read those articles is free to do so. Hope the
> members
> are happy.
>
> Also, I wish to unsubscribe from the forum. I can't be a part of a forum
> where even the moderator simply goes along with views to stop posting. It
> seems members of the forum do me or others a favor by reading articles and
> even a greater favor by commenting on them (particularly on issues which I
> feel should bother us), as if we are sending papers to them and they have
> decide if it is research level stuff or not.
>
> Thanks to those who read my posts and commented and sorry to those whom I
> may have hurt any day during posting such articles or mails, including this
> one. Shuddha, Taha and rest (including Rajen ji), I will miss you.
>
> Regards
>
> Rakesh

Rajen.