[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:44:31 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

I am really very very sorry that because of empty words of few people
you are tempted to feel that you should give the proposal of
unsubscribing from this forum, a serious thought. I would have hoped
for the situation to have been much more polite. There seems to be an
apparent lack of maturity in the way people have handled this
situation. People seem to have assumed totally uncalled for roles. If
you were to unsubscribe from this forum, I would certainly miss
reading your mails. However I do hope though that you seriously
re-consider your decision. I do not think that why one must give undue
consideration to any idiocy expressed by the way of a suggestion,
critique, compliment or a gesture.

Warm regards

Taha