[Reader-list] RTF (Right to Food) Articles - 16

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:14:46 IST 2009

Dear all

>From now on, I would not be posting any RTF articles anymore on this site.
My blog is:

raahein.wordpress.com

Anybody who wishes to read those articles is free to do so. Hope the members
are happy.

Also, I wish to unsubscribe from the forum. I can't be a part of a forum
where even the moderator simply goes along with views to stop posting. It
seems members of the forum do me or others a favor by reading articles and
even a greater favor by commenting on them (particularly on issues which I
feel should bother us), as if we are sending papers to them and they have to
decide if it is research level stuff or not.

Thanks to those who read my posts and commented and sorry to those whom I
may have hurt any day during posting such articles or mails, including this
one. Shuddha, Taha and rest (including Rajen ji), I will miss you.

Regards

Rakesh