[Reader-list] The results of your email commands

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 18:54:28 IST 2009

Dear all

You would be surprised to see me back on this forum, but yes I have come, of
my own, due to my own realizations.

I felt extremely bad on having left Sarai, as if I had lost a combination of
my love (which in itself is a disaster), my friend (not only does it include
those who discussed and debated, having disagreed with me) and of course my
soul (something which made me always try to think from all angles, which I
did try to an extent).

When I left the list, I had lost all sense of peace with myself. And I have
already felt the pain and despair of losing someone whom you truly love,
believe and share with. I don't wish to feel over this all again and again,
as I have been doing since the past few days. Never did I forget in the past
few days the discussions and debates with members of this list. Never will
I, not for the rest of this life of mine. (this janam)

All I can say, is a request: Please do not unsubscribe or throw me out of
this forum. And do not worry, my coming back would not lead to flooding of
the forum. I assure those who felt threatened then, and may feel so even
now, that I won't trouble this.

And Malik jee, it still hurts me that I was termed a defeatist by you. But
you were right. If I run like this for just a personal marginal feeling, I
won't be able to face harsh realities of life in any form. I can only say, I
have come back to rectify my mistake, and hope that the list allows me to do
that. And I won't repeat it.

Hope the administrator has no issues. All apologies from me for those who
felt hurt due to me in any way. And promises are promises, meant to be kept,
so please be rest assured.

Regards

Rakesh