[Reader-list] The results of your email commands

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 01:23:48 IST 2009

Hi Rakesh,
             Nice to see your posting, I had sincerely been missing your posts.You are an ultimate winner, so it doesn't matter what happened in between.My comments were made as a mature person to a young upcoming boy and the term I used was meant for you not to leave the list.
My request to you and all others who regularly post their opinions-Please don't be personal and don't get carried away by others' posts.Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinion whether right or wrong.
Regards and love,

(A.K.MALIK)