[Reader-list] Sri Lankan Army war crime Video footage - News Channels responsibility

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:36:09 IST 2009

I am not discussing about the psychology of the army during war. I am
only stating that TV Channels must be more responsible and provide
suitable warnings.

I also acknowledge that one should know what is happening around, but
there is also some mental maturity required for one to understand and
act accordingly.

Can one show sex education films to a kid of 10-12 years. Can one
teach complex logic to kids who dont even know what logic is.

Regards,
V Murali