[Reader-list] Your views on the book "Satya Darshini" by christian missionaries

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:31:23 IST 2009

malik,

the posting doesnt say blasphemy anywhere. it says this text was used for or
is meant to be used for conversion. by the way why are you hurt? so this is
your belief in god, that it gets scarred the moment someone states something
that you dont know. which majority are you referring to? a majority of
cavemen who can take up arms the moment someone says something about their
pet gods. why is your belief in god affected? a branch of hinduism talks
about infinite devotion for god. is your belief so weak? nobody has asked to
call for your restraint. why dont you show them that you can protect your
beliefs? take up a gun?

basically, i know what you want in the name of the whole minority-majority
debate. you want a clash and conflict. all non-hindus out of this country
and that all non-hindus to appease your religion and your beliefs. not to do
things contrary to your beliefs. that's what you want.

-anupam