[Reader-list] Your views on the book "Satya Darshini" by christian missionaries

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:18:36 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh IYER,

The conversion is only secondary. It is the manner in which a minority
community has the audacity to write such blasphemous scripts, but also
get away thanks to the pseudo-secular govts, which have not bothered
to raise any objection on this.

I am sure if the same had been written about any minority communities
sacred texts, our Pseudo-secular, Islam embracing, Christianity
covetting vatican sponsored elemnts would have gone all out to apeace
the minority communities.

I hope everyone will recall Mr. Manmohan Singh's comment immediately
after the Cartoon episode.

That is Secularism for all to see, feel and thrive.

Regards,
V Murali