[Reader-list] Your views on the book "Satya Darshini" by christian missionaries

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:54:32 IST 2009

People scoffing at hinduism as a faith of neumerous gods (33 crores or
more), it is not so. God is one, it is only the form which varies. All
these various forms of the one god, is only for some to concentrate
and understand the inner soul. Hinduism also has a Nirakar way of
following, which is the concience. As an example in Meditation, people
are initiated into it by focusing and concentrating on an object say a
Candle light in a dark room. And as the room becomes brighter and
brighter than that of the power of the candle light, the light from
both the sources merges and the candle light becomes invisible. It is
at this point when a person is able to still feel the light on his
forhead, thaen one reaches the ultimate.

Regards,
V Murali