[Reader-list] Panel Discussion on Disabilities, Dec 15, Bombay

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:40:59 IST 2009

Details at:

http://psychologynews.posterous.com/panel-discussion-on-disabilities-dec-15-bomba

December Hub Happenings

*Event*: Differently-abled panel discussion
*Date*: Tuesday 15th December*
Time*: 5:30 - 7:30 PM

*This round table will host some of the leading lights in innovative models
tackling disablity related issues. Topics of the discussion will cover
innovative / emerging models tackling disability realted issues,
similarities and differences from traditional models and the challenges for
the innovative models in this field. Panelists include Sachin Malhan
co-founder and CEO of Inclusive Planet (www.inclusiveplanet.com), Dhruv
Lakra - founding director of Mirakle Couriers (www.miraklecouriers.com), and
Partho Bhowmick - founding director of Blind with Camera (
www.blindwithcamera.org).*
--
*Event*: Hub Taster & TED screenings
*Date*: Friday 18th December*

Plus, from 6:30 - 8:30 PM we're screening **TED
talks*<http://unltdindia.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d09506d628e214910a3d309f0&id=d9cc1b4beb&e=94bf56e8f3>
* and hosting a series of inspiring speakers.*