[Reader-list] Film Screening & Discussion on Indian Legal System, Dec 13, Ahmedabad

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:54:40 IST 2009

>From Gopal

I am happy to announce the screening of the first movie from "SOCIAL CANVAS
PRODUCTIONS'.

" Has the Indian Legal System failed our Constitution" ?

at Ahmedabad Management Association, this Sunday the 13th at 11 am.

The film has been made in partnership with an NGO called RFGI ( Research
Foundation for Governance in India ) and explores the problems and
challenges facing our Legal System today.

The film will set the tone for a Panel Discussion on the same topic.

Panelists:
Shri Sunil Parekh - Eminent Business Consultant
Professor Dileep Mavalankar - Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Shri Girish Patel - Senior Counsel, Gujarat High Court

The event is open for all and free to attend.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=201336583362