[Reader-list] my view on cellular silent day on 30/01/09 by Ranjan Kamath

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Tue Feb 3 16:33:36 IST 2009

Dear Taha

You are absolutely misunderstood, this time Modi was reelected not for Hindu
plank, he was elected solely on development plank. Now voters become smart
and look macro way of development which is good sign. That's why congress
since last many years loosing their ground and need other party support to
rule, since their vote bank politics plank is not working. If congress will
does some real development work, than they will also win. e.g. In Delhi
Sheila Dixit has won this time again.

There is no Hindutva laboratory as you think theses are all media creation
and if RSS think on that direction they are doing mistake. RSS is a honorary
organization known for their services and remain present wherever there is
national calamities/disaster. However, in this new era there thinking might
found outdated to major youngsters.

May be one or two article printed contrary, but there are so many articles
printed of praising of Modi. You will find many such articles in Times of
India and Gujarat/Mumbai Gujarati papers/magazines.

thanks
Bipin Trivedi