[Reader-list] Yasin Malik - The Jihadi Terrorist

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:53:44 IST 2009

This is for those (especially the Indians) who continue to speak for and on behalf of Yasin Malik, The Jihadi Terrorist.

As recently as 22nd August 2008, Yasin Malik was in (telephone) discussions with the Jihadi Terrorist, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, founder of 'Lashkar - e - Taiba' (LeT) and then the  Ameer of Jama'at-Ud-Da'wah.

QUOTE FROM REPORT 1:
On August 22, Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik and Saeed had agreed to cooperate on the Kashmir issue.

Saeed had then said that Pakistan's rulers might "have their own limitations and constraints" but the Jamat-ud-Dawah had "no constraints whatsoever and would go to the last limits in helping our Muslim brothers".
UNQUOTE
http://www.kashmirwatch.com/showkashmir.php?subaction=showfull&id=1219924327&archive=&start_from=&ucat=17&var1news=value1news

QUOTE FROM REPORT 2:
Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik on Friday spoke to militant outfit Lashker-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and they agreed to cooperate with each other in their activities in Jammu and Kashmir.

They agreed on this course of action when Saeed spoke to Malik on telephone, said a statement issued by Jamat-ud-Dawah, a group set up by Saeed after the Pakistan government imposed a ban on the LeT.
UNQUOTE
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/aug/22amar6.htm

Yasin Malik, in agreeing to 'co-operate' with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed (LeT + Jama'at-Ud-Da'wah) would certainly be aware of his Jihadi Terrorism ideology. Yasin Malik has agreed to 'co-operate' with that Jihadi Terrorism ideology. The ideology can be recognised in the following:

QUOTE
Last year (2007), at a February 5 function in Lahore, Lashkar chief Hafiz Muhammed Saeed declared that the “jihad in Kashmir will end when all the Hindus will be destroyed in India.” And soon after Shah delivered his talk to the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, Lashkar commander Nasr Javed told the audience that the “jihad will spread from Kashmir to other parts of India [and] Muslims will be ruling India again.”
UNQUOTE
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2008/02/27/stories/2008022754171000.htm

There is a Nov 2005 report of Yasin Malik and Hafiz Muhammad Saeed being together at a meeting:

QUOTE
Saeed said that love for Kashmir and its people was a part of faith for Pakistanis. .......... “Through Yasin Malik, the whole Pakistan is Kashmir and whole Kashmir is Pakistan.”

Nawai Waqt Editor-in-Chief Majid Nizami said, “I have heard that Malik is a jihadi-minded person and I pray to Allah to strengthen his jihad.”  ................

Nizami said, “I am convinced that Kashmir can be freed through jihad.....”The Nawa-I-Waqt editor said the government was labeling jihad as “militancy” because it feared George Bush, otherwise the rulers did not oppose it.
UNQUOTE
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2005%5C11%5C07%5Cstory_7-11-2005_pg7_19

Kshmendra