[Reader-list] see some meaning in Yasin Malik's choice

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:54:26 IST 2009

Dear Inder Salim

You are playing advisor to and policy strategist for Yasin Malik a self-admitted murderer. Yasin, who amongst others led (post 1947) the introduction of Islamic Terrorism into Kashmir. Yasin who ostensibly eschewed the path of violence, yet continued to have links with Terrorist Organisations. Yasin the Terrorist.

Kshmendra