[Reader-list] Posted in Pakistani Newspaper-ALERT

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:58:14 IST 2009

Dear Anupam ,

I have not read what the 5000 year old project of RSS or VHP is and neither
do i intend to.

However , i must remind you that last 14th August only Pakistan flags were
raised in Assam and that was shown in almost all TV channels . Yes, it was
not an Islamic flag but a Pakistani flag. Since I was born in Kashmir , i
can recognise Pakistani flag better than the Chief Justice of Pakistan
supreme court.

If you dont know about Pakistani Flag hoisting in Assam , you live in
denial.

Regards

Pawan