[Reader-list] Posted in Pakistani Newspaper-ALERT

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:22:33 IST 2009

Dear Pawan,

I have a Pakistani, a chinese, even a Bangladeshi, a Mozambique (with two
guns in the centre), a Libyan (the plain green), a Jamaican too and recently
acquisition is a Flag of an extinct country(Atlantis). If you know the
newspersons, please tell them to come my house. They will be given chai and
biscuit for covering this story.

On a serious note, I dont care what TV channels show. A mere flag doesnt
change the histories of people and even if it did it could have been easily
manufactured to rouse political opinions.
 Though i would say that what happened to kashmiris like it happened to
several families from north east facing conflict everyday is unfortunate. i
would request you not to fall in trappings of manufactured realities and i
see this as an apportunity to welcome you to visit assam to see for
yourself, what a pack of wolves have left behind while hunting.

regards anupam