[Reader-list] The Pink Condom Campaign

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 15:48:19 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh

1. Do enjoy your postings. You are a thinking person. Do not always agree with what you say but that is unimportant. I like the attitude with which you approach topics.

2. I think, campaigns like 'Pink Chaddi' and 'Pink Condom'  are delightfully nonsensical. At least they do not harm anyone. They are elitist of course. Certainly the impoverished, poor or struggling to make ends meet citizenry of India (meaning the overwhelmning majority) cannot afford to spend on such meaningless self-indulgences.

3. On the positive side, such campaigns inject into the economy additional wee bits of transactions.

Kshmendra