[Reader-list] Narcissism / Faith / Models

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Sat Feb 21 15:09:56 IST 2009

dear Taha,

I would think  it more about a  consensus that accumulates around some
visions and modalities in some institutions and schools of thought.
This then can have consequences . It more a speculation. I thought the
obsession around "models" that this report pointed out was interesting
to reflect on. These models had percolated to all forms of social
organization (e.g grant making bodies) and has had consequences on the
ways life choices, effectivity etc was written and imagined.

warmly
jeebesh