[Reader-list] MUSLIMS LEAVING ISLAM -- WORLD IS CHANGING !

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:31:40 IST 2009

What courage are we talking about here? Pray tell all of us about it. Hamas
founder's son decides to convert, go all the way to America and make money.
What's the big deal about this? Why are you associating courage with this
personal step? I think you will also associate courage with Ajmal Kasab,
then Israeli forces bombing Gaza, Polpot executing millions while Americas
invasion of Vietnam. How wisely with your thought-constructions you have
defined this Platonic virtue for your own good.

An after thought: Is there courage involved in escaping?