[Reader-list] MUSLIMS LEAVING ISLAM -- WORLD IS CHANGING !

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:33:35 IST 2009

Your last question can generate a great philosophical discussion. I wish
someone picks this up for a discussion. Is suicide, for instance, cowardly
or courageous. I have heard many contemplating suicide saying "par dar lagta
hai" (I am afraid). Mostly that fear is not a spiritual one, but physical.
Getting crushed under a train will be very very painful kind.