[Reader-list] protests against Gaza Siege

M Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:03:15 IST 2009

Dear Pawan
I am not a leftist nor am I speaking for communism (which I agree is
dead), but if you think they are the most communal people, could you
tell us how many times have they instigated communal riots, how many
people have they killed in communal violence, through which modes have
they spread the communal hate in India (which all other established
"communal" parties have been doing so far).

Javed