[Reader-list] protests against Gaza Siege

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:10:02 IST 2009

Dear Javed,

Instigating a riot in name of relegion is not the only was someone can be
classified as a communal.

By repeatedly speaking against right of one particular relegion is also one
criteria for classifying someone.

Speaking of violence , Communists do not need any introduction. They have
perhaps the longest experience in that.

Rgds

Pawan

Did you notice how the communits have double standards. How Prakash avoided
a suitable answer to Mr lalits questions . Did it not expose the communists.