[Reader-list] protests against Gaza Siege - ideological arrogance

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 18:56:29 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh

Please accept my admiration for your independence of thought and non-subscription to pre-concieved notions or positions.

I say this after reading your contributions to the threads  "Are Tougher Laws The Answer?"; "Is the singular Rhetoric of Terror flawed?" ; and "protests against Gaza Siege - ideological arrogance  ".

At times perphaps you will receive responses which would suggest that the person has not bothered to read your post fully and has pre-judged you.

At times you will receive responses where the person seems to be desperate to place you into an ideological compartment where you yourself have never belonged.

Please do not feel frustrated by such responses. It is their idiocy, not yours.

Best regards

Kshmendra