[Reader-list] Fw: Fwd: Ghost rides

kabi cubby sherman cubbykabi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 10:23:55 IST 2009

all,

am forwarding an email from a friend of mine in NYC who is the director of the coney island museum (check out the website below in his email.... it may surprise those who dont know it).  He has some questions that i can't answer so am putting it out to this esteemed collection of some very creative and knowledgeable people.....

best
kabi

Meter Down - काली पीली की कहानी
blog: http://meterdown.wordpress.com