[Reader-list] To Taha Mehmood

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 11:23:54 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh ,

Talking of Lashkar , I believe your thoughts are not well spread. You call
Lashkar by any name , whether it is Markaz , SIMI , Taliban , Jammaat
...they all belong to one thought of Islamisation of the world.Non existence
of non-believers etc.

Let us not blame BJP and RSS etc for spread of this evil. There are no BJP
-RSS organisations in Pakistan , Afghanistan , Thailand , Indoenasia
,Philippines , etc where this ideology of Islamic spread through terror is
being spread and is being accepted .

Those clubbing Lashkar & RSS have either no knowledge or are buying oranges
grown in Kashmir and apples in Nagpur.

Regards

Pawan Durani