[Reader-list] To Taha Mehmood

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 23:32:50 IST 2009

Dear Taha ,

I can understand why you and the 'secularists' would like to club RSS with a
terrorist orgainsation of International stature.

With whatever arguments you may provide , I think this quote of Ralph
Emerson suits you a lot ~~People only see what they are prepared to see. ~~

Regards & Happy Weekend

Pawan Durani