[Reader-list] Iran-discussions on the readerlist

Isaac souweine isouweine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:05:13 IST 2009

Interesting stuff everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Shuddha - Wondering what you are basing your claims on that: "To the large
majority of Iranians, he [Moussavi]  represents the realistic possibility of
change," and also "The Ahmadinejad
regime is. . . deeply unpopular amongst the working poor." I mean - I
understand your qualitative arguments, but your choice of words seems to be
hinting at some quantitative assessments that frankly I would find a bit
surprising.

Cheers,
Isaac