[Reader-list] Disregarding Ambulances in Kashmir

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:47:25 IST 2009

I recollect in 1990 , the curfew was extended for many days . Only
ambulance and police vehicles were allowed.

Even during those days the ambulance were used to ferry terrorists and
arms from one part of Srinagar city to other .

So sad that people in Kashmir never condemn this and explain that
ambulances are for their own and meant for emergency needs.

Pawan