[Reader-list] RSS and Child Trafficking

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:46:25 IST 2009

RSS was found to have constructed temples in arunachal pradesh along with
their allied groups in several places around Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh.
however, the tribes have been consistently threatened by the presence of
these super organised religions...be it the christian or hindus. so hows is
RSS different from Christian faiths? in the grassroots, they all operate
similarly through indoctrination.