[Reader-list] (no subject)

devendera kashyap dnkashyap at rediffmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:33:15 IST 2009

      respected frnds
   yes homosexuality is a disiese, but if we are honest with ourselves no place in world can say that it is free from it. where it is baned people practice it in secret as was done in india. sex is the 2nd human erge after hunger. we have to deal the issue rationaly, and not on religious lines, can church deny that it exists even in them. i am not condemning any religion, but making an statemet of fact. i too am against it, but donot give it a religious flavour. think rationly as to how we can over come this problem collectively