[Reader-list] (no subject)

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:55:32 IST 2009

Dear Devendra Kashyap,

May I request you to go a little further in explaining your view  that
homosexuality is a disease?
Again,  what would you think about the transgendered people? Is it
biologically and socially imperative for every human to be perfectly
fitting to the category of either man or woman, before being qualified
as 'healthy'?

Regards,
Venu

http://venukm.blogspot.com