[Reader-list] Modi govt orders study of Gujarat population

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:55:00 IST 2009

The hindutva backer might say, RSS and Muslims organisations have worked
closedly during Surat Plague and floods and earthquakes. However, the reader
here is interested in discusssing BJP's policies. i know what BJP's policy
has been with gujarat. again if im asked to repeat: how far have the surveys
to study polarisation have been successful in yielding results which have
resolved conflicts?