[Reader-list] Screening of Gaurav Jani's Films, July 18, Bandra

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:53:12 IST 2009

You can view the event poster here:
http://chandni.posterous.com/screening-of-gaurav-janis-films-july-18-bandr

From: Gaurav Jani <gauravjani at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/7/9
Subject: Invitation - Film screenings

Hi,

Greetings from Dirt Track Productions and 60kph - Motorcycle Travel Club,
India.

On July 18th, we are screening both our films One Crazy
Ride<http://dirttrackproductions.com/ocr.html>
and Riding solo to the top of the
World<http://dirttrackproductions.com/ridingsolo.html>in Bandra,
Bombay.

Entry to the event is free and you are welcome to invite others.