[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:47:05 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

Why would anyone take the name of some entity to decide on something? why
isnt there a direct assertion of what you want in life? why involve an all
encompassing, omnipresent, all powerful being in your trivial issues? so
that this grandious plan to occupy my mind with all the trivialities of each
selfish human being could be done under the name of the god. in the name of
the god, i always smell a rat.

-anupam