[Reader-list] Fw: Baba Ramdev claims Yoga has a cure...

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:30:12 IST 2009

I don't think scriptures define religion anywhere....at least I haven't seen
mine. Religion means a group of people practicing together certain customs
in the belief of being devoted to 'God'. (My perception). Anyways, what God
wants only God knows. People here are actually taking the name of 'God' to
state what they don't want.

Religions gave a way to unite, like in Protestant Christianity, in Islam, in
Hinduism (through Hindutva), or otherwise in Sikhism through Khalsa. Whether
that is for bad or for good, let each one decide for oneself.

Well, why this is existing and what is its' meaning, I really don't know.